Monday, May 11, 2015

Catching up - Sarah's having too much fun to post!

(A research diver coming up out of the icy waters!)
 So Sarah will not be able to make posts - she's too busy having tons of fun.  I've already tried to write this post once but the photos were not working.  I'm going to be posting photos on here and trying to describe them with some of Sarah's words.  I've got lots of catching y'all up!  I'll try to do my best, especially if the darn blog cooperates and posts these deals.  Sorry for the wait and any confusion on the last post.  More to come!!
(Sheathbills - Sarah loves them and thinks they are hilarious but other people find them to be annoying and stupid)

(This Gentoo kept hopping from piece of ice to piece of ice.  Too cold to get in?)

(The pic of the day - this fur seal hung out on the boat ramp all day.  He just looked like he really wanted to play with someone)

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I am planning to go to the South Pole in this summer.I am going to stay at the Pole for a year so can you talk a bit more about those months winter days when the sun completely disappears.What was the lowest temperature that you experienced with the windchill?And what kind of layers did you wear to be able to stay warm during those coldest and windiest days when you went out for long periods?Especially can you give me some information about your lower layers,socks and boots?
    And if you have can you send me some images and videos about your clothing?
    If you want you can send me e-mail it might be easier to communicate.
    selen.trumegad@gmail.com
    Thanks, have a nice day

    ReplyDelete